Dusk apartment is suitable for up to 5 people, with very flexible accommodation that can cater for various permutations of sleeping arrangements.
It has the following specifications:
Bedroom 1: air-conditioned bedroom with king size bed.
Bedroom 2/extra sitting room: a dual-purpose, air-conditioned room that can be configured either as a bedroom with a double bed or an extra lounge, with a sofa.
There is also a large single sofa-bed in the lounge area.
A cot and high chair are available on request.
Dusk has a shower room with shower, wc and wash basin
The kitchen area has all you need for a comfortable stay including cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, etc.
The comfortable, spacious main living area consists of air-conditioned open plan lounge/diner with sofa-bed (see above), dining table and chairs. a CD player and iPod dock. Full free wi-fi access is also provided throughout the site.
The large, secluded patio area is situated to the rear and side of the apartment and includes another table and chairs - plenty of shade from the mid-day sun, and great for a leisurely breakfast or a quiet pre-dinner drink at sunset!
A washing machine is also installed at the rear of the apartment and there is plenty of external space for drying wet clothes, swimwear etc. Ample towels and linen provided; twice weekly. Beach towels are also provided and changed weekly.
In common with all the Horizon Apartments, Dusk has its own allocated sun-loungers for five and parasol by the superb private pool.
The Horizon Apartments are renowned for two main features: the fabulous location, right in the heart of the new centre of Kalkan, close to all the banks and the major supermarket, and the fabulous large but secluded pool. Dusk is a uniquely versatile 1-/2-bedroom apartment on the ground floor, nice and secluded at the rear of the block with its own private terrace area and sharing all the facilities of the Horizon Apartments, including (of course) that fabulous pool and the superb location.
Prices based on four guests sharing; extra guest charged at £3 per night.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
1. Just use the table above to determine the guide price and see below to check availability and/or make a provisional booking.
2. Upon receipt of your enquiry we will confirm availability and price, normally within 2-3 hours.
3. We will then require a booking deposit - normally 25% - together with some booking information (which you can complete online).
4. We require payment of the rental balance no less than 8 weeks before arrival, together with a refundable security deposit of £100. (The £100 security deposit will be returned to you after your holiday, provided there is no damage to the accommodation).
5. The above prices are based on up to 4 people sharing. Additional occupancy charged at £5 per person per night.
6. We accept payments by bank transfer, credit/debit card or via Paypal.