Sleeps: 6 (2 Bedrooms)
Top floor | Two large balconies | Air-con | Wi-fi
Daybreak has the following specifications:
Two double bedrooms, each with en-suite shower room/wc.
Daybreak sleeps up to six people, including the two large, comfortable sofa-beds in the lounge area.
The layout of daybreak makes it perfect for two couples, or a family with growing children. It is shaped like a "U" Spacious: on one side of the U is a comfortable lounge, a large balcony and an en-suite bedroom and on the other side is a kitchen/diner, another large balcony and the second en-suite bedroom. For larger families or groups there are also two large single sofa-beds in the lounge area.
The kitchen area has all you need for a comfortable stay including oven/hob; washing machine; fridge freezer; kettle; microwave, toaster; coffee machine; iron and ironing board etc; inside dining area has table with six chairs (there are also tables and seating on both balconies for outdoor dining).
There are two large balconies (actually they are roof terraces); one east facing and one west-facing, so you get the terrific advantage of having the sun on one terrace in the morning and on the other in the afternoon. Not that you will need to spend much time on either of the balconies when you have that fabulous pool and pool terrace to enjoy...
As with all the Horizon Apartments, Daybreak is maintained to an extremely high standard by English-speaking cleaning and maintenance staff.
All linen, bathroom towels and beach towels provided and changed regularly.
Prices based on four guests sharing; extra guests charged at £3 per person per night.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
1. Just use the table above to determine the guide price and see below to check availability and/or make a provisional booking.
2. Upon receipt of your enquiry we will confirm availability and price, normally within 2-3 hours.
3. We will then require a booking deposit - normally 25% - together with some booking information (which you can complete online).
4. We require payment of the rental balance no less than 8 weeks before arrival, together with a refundable security deposit of £100. (The £100 security deposit will be returned to you after your holiday, provided there is no damage to the accommodation).
5. The above prices are based on up to 4 people sharing. Additional occupancy charged at £5 per person per night.
6. We accept payments by bank transfer, credit/debit card or via Paypal.